America's Leading Supplier of Mycorrhizal Fungi
MycoMaxx ST Plus
MycoMaxx ST Plus is an eight species, endo mycorrizal fungi combined with carefully selected bacteria to maximize soil functionality. This combination of fungi and bacteria will greatly increase mineral and nutrient uptake in the plants we grow. MycoMaxx ST Plus is formulated to fit the needs of farmers throughout North America.
Category: Mycorrhizal Fungi for Agriculture
Tags: agriculture, Bring in 20-40lbs on Nitrogen naturally, Cures IDC issues, Decrease leaching, Increase drought resistance, Increase nutrient and water uptake, Increase root surface area by 50-250 times, Increase soil health-tilth-structure, Protect against root rot and cyst nematode, Unlocks tied up nutrients-especially phosphorus, With Phosphorus and Potassium solubilizing bacteria for an added 10-20lbs of P and K annually
MycoMaxx ST Plus is specifically formulated for use in today’s seed treating equipment.
- Increase root surface area by 50-100x
- Increase nutrient and water uptake
- Increase soil health, structure and tilth
- Protects against root rot
- Manages Cyst Nematodes naturally
- Unlocks up to 80% of the plants Phosphorus
- Naturally brings in up to 20-40lbs of Nitrogen yearly, thus reducing fertilizer dependency and leaching.
- Increases drought resistance
- Reduces side dressing or Y-dropping needs
- Reduces erosion by increasing the glomus strains
- Reduces plant stress and disease
- Greatly improves yield potential
MycoMaxx ST Plus has carefully selected bacterial benefits:
- Phosphorus solubilizing bacteria to bring in 10-20lbs or more P annually
- Potassium solubilizing bacteria to bring in 10-20lbs more K annually
- Greater tolerance to stress and protection of phytopathogens to promote growth stimulation.
- Greatly increases the solubilization of micro and macro mineral and nutrients
This is the same great formulation as the MycoMaxx Plus but with a water soluble carrier as it is in a seed treatment formulation. This combination of 8 species of fungi and carefully selected bacteria gives the crops we grow the advantage of having productive soil that will bring macro and micro nutrients to the plant naturally. This formulation can be mixed with water and used as an inoculant or mixed with your existing inoculant. Comes in 80 acre pouches. Order today to reserve your product for plant 2023!
|5 × 8 × 8 in